Ensuite Bathroom Renovations
For a lot of homeowners, the ensuite bathroom can end up being neglected. After years of having an ensuite, you stop caring for it. Perhaps the shower stops working, and you barely use it anymore, or maybe you’ve just filled it with clutter? Ensuites in older houses can also look outdated and have ancient plumbing fixtures that just don’t work in the modern era. Regardless of your issues, we’re here to provide an ensuite renovation service that goes above and beyond what’s expected.
We’ll help you get the most out of this personal space, creating an ensuite bathroom that dazzles your senses. So, get in touch with us today to see how we can assist you, and to book an initial consultation!
Ensuite Bathroom Design & Installation
What’s the first thing to think about when you consider getting an ensuite renovation? The design! There are plenty of similarities between ensuite and standard bathroom renovations. However, the main difference is usually the design.
Ensuite bathroom design is slightly different because there’s usually less space to play with. I fact, we find that a lot of homes end up with highly impractical ensuites because the builders tried to cram too much into such a small space. As a result, you’re never truly comfortable as you feel like you don’t have much room to breathe!
Thankfully, we offer ensuite bathroom design as part of our service package. You can chat with us about any of your ideas, and our team will come and look at your existing ensuite bathroom. We’ll look at how much space you have to play with, then design something far more practical and space-saving. The end result is a room that pleases you more, and that you’re happy to be in without feeling overly cramped!
You’re in total control of what your ensuite renovation looks like, but we can help along the way. If you have no idea how you want this room to look, then here are a few questions we like to ask:
- What type of flooring do you want? Tiles, laminate, etc.
- Do you want tiling all around the room or just on parts of the wall?
- What style are you looking for? E.g. colour scheme, any particular patterns
- What bathroom fixtures are essential to you? Shower/bath or both? Sink? Bidet?
- Is there anything that particularly annoys you about the current design?
Even by answering these questions now, you’ll start getting more of a picture in your head for how this ensuite renovation will go. It makes it easier for us to come up with the initial designs, which we can show you, and then get on with the rest of the process.
Speaking of which, we will install your new ensuite bathroom for you as well! We’re bathroom renovation experts in Sydney, so we have plenty of experience handling plumbing fixtures and all of that stuff. This means it’s easy for us to install showers, toilets, sinks; you name it. As soon as you’re happy with the design, we will start the installation process and get all the materials you need!
A Top Quality Ensuite Renovation Service
We really pride ourselves on the sheer quality of our service. By carrying out countless ensuite renovations in Sydney, we’ve picked up a few ideas and key thoughts along the way. Primarily, we understand the importance of top-quality materials.
When we’ve seen some of our clients existing ensuites, we’re blown away by the lack of quality in almost every aspect of it. Tiles are chipped and faded, shower fixtures are coming loose, taps are rusted – the list goes on and on. What surprises us is that many of these ensuites aren’t that old at all. Plus, the clients seem to have tried looking after them pretty well, it’s just that the materials used to build the ensuite were below par.
Consequently, we carefully pick the right materials for your ensuite renovation. Once you’ve decided on the type of flooring or wall tiles you want, we go out and get the best quality ones we can find. We want this renovation to last a long time – we don’t want you to have to pay for a new one in just a few years!
As much as we love our customers, we don’t really want to be seeing you every couple of years! If it’s for a renovation in a different part of your home, then we’ll happily be there. But, we don’t want to receive calls because tiles are already chipping, grouting is messed up, door hinges are broken, etc. It screams of poor quality, and that’s not what we’re about.
When you choose us for your ensuite bathroom renovation in Sydney, you get guaranteed quality. We won’t rush anything, we don’t use cheap and flimsy materials; we design a renovation that will last for decades.
Ensuite Renovations That Suit Your Budget
We’re aware that the cost of ensuite renovation can seem daunting. Well, the cost of any renovation can seem daunting in the beginning! You worry about all the material costs, the cost of the design service, the installation – it all starts adding up. Pretty quickly, you wonder whether or not you can even afford a renovation.
What happens next?
Well, you’ll probably feel like this is out of your reach and will be resigned to sticking with your old ensuite.
We’re here to ensure this doesn’t happen! With our service, you can design a bathroom renovation that suits your budget. The average cost of ensuite renovation in Sydney will vary depending on the size of the room and how long it takes to do everything. Some renovations will only take a couple of days, while others can take longer than a week. It all depends on the client’s specific requirements and the amount of work that must be completed.
Regardless, our service is different as it’s built around the individual customer. We don’t sell packages that you choose and then end up with the same ensuite as loads of other people. It’s a bespoke service, so you decide what the renovation looks like.
In essence, you can control how much it costs by being selective. Set yourself a budget, then think about the essentials. Consider what you absolutely can’t live without and need to see in your new ensuite. For some, this might be a new shower. Your current ensuite bathroom may only have a bath, and you desperately want it to be replaced with a shower. For others, you may deem new tiling or underfloor heating as essential. Either way, think about what you really need, then add on any extras from there.
You might find that your entire budget is taken up by the essentials, and that’s all you opt for. But, if you have more money left over, you may want to add in some extra elements to your new ensuite design. The point is that you can design things, so they suit your budget! This way, you only pay for what you want, and you can stop yourself from overpaying and ending up in debt!
No Job Too Big Or Small
Just like bathrooms, ensuites vary in size. Typically, then are on the small side. As such, we can handle all manner of small ensuite renovations. If anything, these are our favourites to do! It’s not because there’s less work involved, it’s because we love transforming small spaces and seeing the looks on our client’s faces!
If you have a small ensuite that feels as though there’s barely enough room for two people, then watch us work our magic. We know all the space-saving tricks to turn this room into something that looks and feels a lot bigger. Whether that means installing mirrors and windows to lighten up the room and give it a wider feel, or just re-organising the layout to create more space. It will make a world of difference, and you’ll come to appreciate this room even more.
Likewise, if you have a large ensuite, then we can efficiently deal with this too. No job is too big or small for our talented team, so don’t hesitate to ask for our help with anything!
The Benefits Of An Ensuite Renovation
Ensuite bathroom renovations are more beneficial than you might think. They’re a worthwhile investment, particularly when you look at what you gain from them. So, if you’re still considering if this is worth the money, then here are the benefits you can enjoy:
- Increase property value: By improving and upgrading your ensuite bathroom, you will boost the value of your property. This comes in handy when you choose to sell your home, and many of our clients decide to renovate their ensuites before selling. The average cost of ensuite renovation tends to be cheaper than a master bathroom renovation, so it’s a smart move to make before selling.
- Improve the practicality: Are you sick of your ensuite door opening onto your sink, or the complete lack of a shower? With an ensuite renovation, you can improve the practicality of this small space. Turn it into a room that’s designed correctly and doesn’t frustrate you with silly flaws.
- More space: A big aspect of our ensuite renovations is creating more space for clients. This is done through smart placement of furniture and fixtures, but also in the creation of storage cabinets and shelving. We can install innovative storage options in this small space, meaning your room isn’t littered with typical bathroom clutter.
- Batter aesthetics: Of course, one of the key reasons to renovate your ensuite is that it helps to improve the look and design. Make your ensuite look better than ever before, and you’ll no longer sigh with disgust whenever you go in it. Some people even refuse to use their ensuites because everything looks horrible compared to their bathroom.
Ensuite Renovation Inspiration
We’re more than happy to provide you with a little bit of inspiration for your ensuite renovation. Contact us today, and we can send you over some images of our previous work. This gives you an idea of how much we’ve transformed other ensuites, and you’ll pick up a few ideas for your new design as well. Or, come and see us in person and we can show you our full project catalogue from over the years.
We’ll also offer a few ideas and suggestions of our own, based on what’s trending right now. This includes a focus on little details like the tap and shower head designs. Or, the move to groutless tiles, which helps to avoid mould and damp. We have hundreds of ideas floating around in our heads, so never be afraid to ask for a bit of inspiration.
Why Choose Us?
What makes our company so special? Well, here are a few reasons to pick us for your ensuite renovation in Sydney:
- Highly experienced: We’ve been in this industry for years, so we know how to do everything and be as efficient as possible. Plus, all of our staff are highly trained and skilled at what they do.
- Affordable: We try our best to make the cost of ensuite renovation as affordable as possible. Our prices are competitive, and you can tailor the remodel to your budget.
- High-Quality: Everything we do is carried out to the highest standards possible. This refers to both our workmanship and the materials we acquire for your renovation.
- Friendly: Our team is always eager to help with any of your questions or queries. We’re extremely friendly and love talking to our clients, so we understand precisely what you want.
Contact Us For Ensuite Renovations Sydney
Get in touch with us today if you want the best ensuite renovation money can buy. The best approach is to give us a call, and we can have a brief discussion over the phone. From here, we’ll organise a consultation and can come to your home to take measurements, go over design ideas, and write up a quote.
So, call us now to get started with your bespoke ensuite renovation!